Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Summer Love: Florals



Hello everyone! Summertime is my favorite time of the year and I am pleased to start my blog with this theme. Summer sets you free when it comes to clothing. Casual and comfortable is the way to go. To beat the heat, short cotton dresses become my most obvious choice for all day chores, shopping, lunch etc. etc. Whether it comes in bright colours or in pastels, it works perfectly for the summers. 

This is one of my favorite Tally dresses. I simply love the cut, the length and the smocking on the bust which is both form fitting and flexible leading to complete comfort. For a dress this kind, I go for slippers keeping it simply casual. I pair it with a simple white dotted sling bag from Sisley. My silver slippers and ultra light earrings are both from Accessorize. Neutralising on accessories keeps the focus on the florals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment